Here you can find a list of links to other sites related to D&D, my favorite sites, etc. Use this as an opportunity to crawl inside my head and find out what the DM is thinking.
I just want everyone who is playing in my game to know that I would prefer that you not go visiting any other Mystara related websites. It's not that I want to control you while you're away from the game table, I just don't want you guys to spoil the game for yourselves.
Most other Mystara sites are 10 to 15 years ahead of my game on the officially published timeline. They will contain references to events that have not yet happened in my game, and in some cases never will. They may also contain background information that is not common knowledge in my campaign. This includes sites for the Hollow World and Savage Coast settings.
If you need more specific information on a Mystara related topic, just ask me. I am all too eager to share knowledge of the campaign with my players.
- Wizards of the Coast: The official D&D website.
- The Vaults of Pandius: The official Mystara site. I only included this for any DMs who are interested in running a D&D game in this setting. Players should avoid this site as it contains many spoilers (see above).
- Roleplaying Tips: Useful articles on gaming.
- Dwarven Forge: The home page of the Master Maze product line. Truly great stuff!
Online Comics Links
- Heroes of Lesser Earth: A webcomic where the main characters are (loosely) based on PCs from my campaign!
- Dork Tower: A really funny gaming related comic strip.
- PvP Online: Yet another gaming related comic strip.
- Dilbert: Everyone's favorite cubicle-dweller.
- The Order of the Stick: Stick figures + D&D = Comedy!
- The Adventures of Dr. McNinja: Not really a gaming comic, but it does have ninjas.
- REVVVelations: Cars, cleavage and cannibalism!
- The Internet Movie Database: Everything you ever wanted to know about movies - and things you never even thought of asking.
- 1001 Free Fonts: The name says it all.
- Web Pages That Suck: Learn good web design by looking at bad design.
- The Onion: The only on-line newspaper you'll ever need!
- The Darwin Awards: Chlorinating the gene pool, one moron at a time.
- News of the Weird : It's all true.